• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Entertainment rate & Front of the Line Access

aussiemickeys

Mouseketeer
We originally booked a room & ticket package staying at the Hard Rock Hotel. I have recently joined the Entertainment club. I phoned & rebooked the room only portion with the much better Entertainment rate. I just need to clarify (before cancelling first booking) that we still get to use the Front of the Line Access privilege. Is this automatically available to every hotel guest or only certain packages?

As long as you are staying at the HRH or the PBH you get your express access. Your magic room key works the same no matter what you paid for your room. You'll LOVE it!!

I agree. We booked ent. rate in April and had no problems with FOTL. Just get in the Express line and show your room key! It is GREAT!

It is awesome and worth every penny. We are just back from a whirlwind 1 night stay at the
HRH and did both US and IOA from 9A to 6P and stopping for lunch. It was a wonderful birthday. We also enjoyed the free birthday celebration at US at Cafe LaBamba with Laurel and Hardy and Marilyn Monroe including free birthday cake for all. What a touch!

HRH is totally the best and the beds are so incredibly comfortable. All the employees were very helpful. I would definately stay again.

FOTL with our room key was incredible! There is no other way to see these parks especially if you are only there for one day!

Enjoy your trip.
Donna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter