Entertainment Rate for RP Standard View

Tigger&Belle

<font color=blue>I'm the good girl on the DIS<br><
I have a waterview rate ($125/room) and was wondering what the entertainment rates on the standard room usually run during high season (spring vacation in our case). I'm trying to decide if it's worth it to keep calling and hoping for a standard room or if I should just keep the waterview rooms.

Thanks, T&B

They did have satandard rooms during Easter week(leter in the week) for $110 but not for the Easter weekend time period.

We're going to be there before Easter (Sunday-Thursday). The $15/day per room adds up since we'll have 2 rooms. Maybe I'll keep trying for the standard room. At least it's a toll-free phone number.

Today I just got the Entertainment rate @ $110.00 std. view for RPR for late June..a Friday and Sat. night stay too! This was the lowest I could find on property. I was offered $125.00 waterview..do you think I should of taken this?..
Would it be a much better view? A better choices in room location?
I couldn't get the HRH, which was my teens 1st choice, but we will take this...at least for now!

I got the $110 rate for last week in September - standard view.

I still am not sure whether to stay on site or rent a vacation home.
:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!