Entertainment rate at RPH?

AJKMOM

DIS Veteran
I just booked two nights at RPH for Jan., 2004, in hopes of getting the Entertainment Card rate when they come out. However, after checking their website, I see that Hard Rock and Portofino Bay are listed as giving the Entertainment Rate, but not Royal Pacific. Does anyone know if this is an oversite, will I be able to get the rate, or should I call now and change to one of the other hotels? Has anyone ever gotten the Entertainment Rate at RPH? Thanks for any help.

Its just an oversite all 3 properties offer ER's.

We just booked the RPH for October, which was not listed in the entertainment book. The Hard Rock, our first choice, was unavailable for the discount, but the Portafino and RP were offered. We got the RP for $110 a night, or you could upgrade to a water view for $125.

and they said that the entertainment rates for next year should be out in October.

Hope that helps, and yes you can get it at the RPR. Most people report that they have gotten it at $110. That is a steal for this great resort!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter