Entertainment Rate at HRH

piglet33

DIS Veteran
Yippee, I got the Entertainment rate for the HRH for October and am paying $125 for a garden view room. I also got a postcard in the mail from Loews Hotels for a free upgrade to a suite that doesn't expire until 12/31/03 so I can use it. That means I got a suite for $125 a night! I checked and they said both the Entertainment rate and the postcard can be used together. What a deal!

That's great! How did you get the postcard? I'm a Loews Gold member and I have yet to receive one.

They will upgrade you to a suite if one is available. One may not be so don't get your hopes up too high!

I'm a gold member too. I got the card about a month ago and just held onto it in case I decided to use it. The postcard that I got does not say upgrade if one is available. I have my confirmation that says suite and not garden view for $125/night so I would think that that would mean that I have a suite reserved. We'll see when I go in October. Either way, I'm just happy to have the lower rate at the HRH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!