• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Entertainment rate at HRH on the weekends?

Claudine

Mouseketeer
Has anyone ever gotten the entertainment rate at the HRH on a weekend I am going in november and with our schedule - flights and plans to see family our best time would be sat & sun but I cannot get the rate then only during the week and don't know if it is not available on weekends or just filled when I called. I got two different answers when I asked so I figured I would ask the experts here. Can anyone help?
thanks
claudine

We were able to get the Entertainment rate at HRH for Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday nights (11/4,5,6). It seems that the Saturdays are all full for November. We are using Marriott Reward points for Saturday night and then moving to the HRH. Can anyone share info on the Loew's First program? I think that is what it is called.

We got the Entertainment rate for the Friday and Saturday before Thanksgiving. But we made our reservations back in December.

I was able to get it for 10/26, 10/27, 10/28, 10/29. Also, my original res was 11/2 thru 11/6. You may want to check back. Also, the AP rate is not too much more for that time (I believe $128 instead of $117.50) so if you have an AP ask for that too.

jb

I wasn't able to get an Entertainment rate, but was able to get a Fan Club discount- $159 a night- and I booked my labor day weekend room during the first week of July.

I just called back again and they have me on the call back list if there are any cancellations - but I will keep calling back to check anyway.
thanks

AP is an Annual Pass.

I got an entertainment rate (weekend dates were included) booked a poolview for 129.50 a night. Booked this the end of July.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter