Entertainment End of January

The new nighttime laser show is slated to start on January 18 (Mickey's Mix Magic). The Soundsational Parade is also slated to return on January 25th (I don't know the slated show time, so it might just be presented during the day).

The new nighttime laser show is slated to start on January 18 (Mickey's Mix Magic). The Soundsational Parade is also slated to return on January 25th (I don't know the slated show time, so it might just be presented during the day).

Thanks! I really appreciate that. Do you think Fantasmic will still be going during this time? What's the latest on World of Color?

Thanks! I really appreciate that. Do you think Fantasmic will still be going during this time? What's the latest on World of Color?
F! Will likely be fri-sun and it’s hopefully world of color will be back nightly before the end of this year.

F! would normally be on Fri, Sat, and Sun during that period. At this point, they haven't released dining packages for after Jan 21. It could just mean they're still trying to determine the show times (i.e., how many shows per night). Keep an eye on the F! Dining Packages to get an early sense of what nights F! will be performed when you're there.

WoC is a big unknown at this point. There is a thread (World of Color Status Watch?) that has been discussing and tracking the likely/hopeful date when it'll be back. Assuming it does come back up before your trip, WoC is normally presented nightly throughout the year.

The Mark Twain and Colombia show a gray refurb bubble on the map starting on Jan 22. I suspect this would mean that F! would also be down, but there is no other info on the website that I can find.

The Mark Twain and Colombia show a gray refurb bubble on the map starting on Jan 22. I suspect this would mean that F! would also be down, but there is no other info on the website that I can find.

How long is the expected refurb suppose to be,

How long is the expected refurb suppose to be,[/QUOTE
I have not been able to find any other information other than the gray bubble on the map, which indicates a refurb. I'm hoping Disney will release more information soon.

Well that would be bummer. Still haven't had the opportunity to see F! and I planned Sun the 27 just for that. I knew I was going at a time when things would be down.. but that one I had my fingers crossed for. Will hold out for WOC... Granted that does make the price tag easier to splurge on a b-day dinner on Tuesday if I am not paying for a Blue Bayou F! meal :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter