• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Entertainment Book?

karebear1

<font color=purple>BL II - Purple Team<br><font co
Can someone please tell me what the Entertainment Book is that offers discount coupons and where I would get it? Is this the Entertainment Book your supposed to be able to get if you are a member of the DC? If it is.......... how do I go about getting it through the club? Thanks for any info provided!!!

http://www.entertainment.com should give you a lot of help.

The DC does NOT give you all the Entertainment book benefits, merely some that you need your card to use. These are namely discounts in restaurants and hotels. Those are, however, very limited in the Orlando area. The book gives you a whole lot more offers in coupons, that are not available with membership in the DC.

Wanda

It's definitely worth it especially the car rental coupons. Mine has already paid for itself 3 times over with the discounts I've gotten.

we always get one when we go to orlando... lets my husband(who is a
restaurant freak)eat out to his hearts content! personally am happy to veg in the
condo after a long day, or lay around the pool!! but he likes getting all dressed up
and going out! (good selections of both dressy and casual restaurants though).
Tons of coupons good for $ off tickets(sea world and orlando were in it last yr I
think) and a zillion others..also car rental coupons. if u r planning to eat mostly
on property, it won't save u money, if u r planning on heading out to other places,
it will!

You can order an Entertainment book for Orlando by calling: 1-800-374-4464 or online at: www.entertainment.com.
Use promo code#EE2FLYFS FOR FREE SHIPPING
You will want book #153 for Orlando, it should cost about $31.00
I got mine in just a few days by Priority mail.:) :bounce:

tHANKS EVERYONE FOR THE INFORMATION. THAT eNTERTAINMENT BOOK LOOKS LIKE SOMETHING I'LL BE ABLE TO USE WHEN I GO DOWN IN NOVEMBER! YOU'RE ALL GREAT!!!!

So if I live in Illinois I need the Orlando book? I am interested in the hotel discounts...I only need the book for my area to secure those rates correct? We used our Illinois book several years back and called orlando hotels and got rate quotes, and then showed our Illinois card and all went o.k., is that still the way it works? Please tell me it is!

SURE, YOU CAN USE YOUR ILLINOIS BOOK FOR HOTEL DISCOUNTS BUT IF YOU WANT TO GET DISCOUNTS ON DINING AND ATTRACTIONS YOU WOULD NEED ONE FOR ORLANDO.

Well, you only need the book for the coupons in it, but as long as you have a card you could buy any cheaper edition of the Entertainment book for discounts where a card is required, such as hotel, restaurants, etc.

So, if you won't use the coupons in Orlando and only want resort and restaurant discounts, just buy your local book for the card.

Wanda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter