Ent. Card change: no mnm night stays!

bullyforyou

Earning My Ears
Yesterday I booked the RP for $120/nt (plus tax) for 2 nights July 13 & 14. They just changed the policy regarding the entertainment card; there is no longer a 4 - night minimum!!

Hip hip hooray!

1-800-232-7827 (toll free Universal hotel booking #)

[That policy changes constantly and depending on the time of year. I was not able to book less than three nights for January but was able to book one night in April... who can figure them out?

You just made my day :Pinkbounc We will be there July 11 & 12 and I was mad because I didn't think we could use our entertainment card :mad: If we coudn't we were just going to stay somewhere else:p So new I'm Happy :) ;) :)

Thanks for the Info :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

You are awesome for posting this exciting info. I had asked posted about a cheaper rate and I called this morning and found something that worked for us also. So glad I continue to check the boards often because I called only last week and was told about the 5 day minimum a few days ago and it's already changed : )

Royal Pacific here I come!

Jenn

Thanks for the info. We are considering staying a few nights at Universal.

Saw your post and I just called and got ent rate applied to my Aug reservation at the hard Rock 125/night is better than 160 . Thanks so much. Barb

Robinrs:
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you,
After reading that you got one night in April for the entertainment rates, I tried it for my one night. I went from $206 to $125/night for the HRH. I already have the entertainment book and now it looks like it WAS a good investment after all.
By the way, don't ever use hotelwiz.com. They quote you one rate but charge you another. Never again.

Originally posted by BonnieA
Robinrs:
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you,
After reading that you got one night in April for the entertainment rates, I tried it for my one night. I went from $206 to $125/night for the HRH. I already have the entertainment book and now it looks like it WAS a good investment after all.

Here I am complaining about their inconsistency and you THANK me!

I'm glad I could help you out, Bonnie!

Thank you!!

When I made our reservation for July, I was told that there was a 5 night minimum. I called yesterday and was able to drop the last night. Since I saved that money, I changed our reservation to a waterview room!!

You made my day!!!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Thanks for the posting but I was wondering if these rates are good per person or per room? I read that I could have one room for my family of five but I'm wondering how it will affect my rate. I'm going out to buy the Entertainment book today!!! Deb:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

These rates are per night. Make sure you can get the entertainment rate before you buy the book. Five people are allowed in one room for the same price.

Thanks for the advice, Damo! I have never been to US or IOA before so this is all new to me. I have a year until we go away so I have awhile to surf this board for tips-I've gotten alot of great ones, already!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

PrincessDeb,
The 2003 Entertainment book will expire November 1, 2003. Get your rates first, then buy a book for the time you'll be going.

for my ressies at beginning of May it was 5 night minimum and that was last week

Another idea, folks.

Borrow an Entertainment Card from a friend. You don't need the whole book, just the card at check-in. I certainly wouldn't have a problem lending mine out for a couple of weeks.

And also, remember that you don't need the Orlando book, just any Entertainment book will do. Also, my Entertainment book did NOT list any of the Universal hotels. It was only when I went to their website that I saw there were many other hotels available, including the Hard Rock which I booked into for $135! Yippee!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts