Enough time for Oga's?

Rach3975

DIS Veteran
We have a 10:00 am Oga's ADR for a day when DHS opens at 9:00. We're not planning to spend long inside, just enough time to have 1 drink without lingering too much over it. Do you think we could be out by 10:40? ( We're hoping to make a FP window ending at 10:55.) I'm not sure how long people are typically waiting to get in and get served. Thanks!

Oga's has a 45 minute time limit, so you should be fine. You can also probably show up a little before your adr to make sure your are in before or right at 10.

Definitely. Although having just gone last weekend, I would say get on the line before 10 so you assure yourself of getting in at that time. I had gotten there about 20 min prior with the assumption that everyone on line (and there was a decent line) was there for the time period starting 15 min before mine. May have actually gotten in before my scheduled time and was out before I was supposed to leave, 45 min is plenty of time for one drink.

Just be sure to ask your server to being the check when she brings your drink. Mine was busy with other people for long stretches of time, I was ready to leave but hadn't paid yet.

Should not be a problem. You have a set time to enter and they are pretty good about getting you in at that time. They have assigned "seating" areas for each group so they can keep track when you should be leaving. We had 2 drinks, saw all we wanted and were out in under 45 minutes.

Oga's has a 45 minute time limit, so you should be fine. You can also probably show up a little before your adr to make sure your are in before or right at 10.
Yes they say that, but our first experience was our server saying "take our time" pretty much at the 45min mark and offered another drink

Got another booking this afternoon. Will see if it differs. Might depend on the CM you get maybe.

Update. Definately wasn't rushed today. Had 2 drinks in about 1.5hr and were not rushed at all. We had several couplea/groups around us that were in and out very quick but never rushed.

Great CMs. Most interact and have a great time with you. Lots of fun

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!