"Enjoy these moments; they are precious"-Lesley's EPIC May TR!-COMPLETED-10/2-Last stops at Flower & Garden and Wrap Up

I'm here and can't wait to see all that I know I missed as my time with you was way too limited!

following along Lesley
UglyGlaringGossamerwingedbutterfly-size_restricted.gif

Can't wait to read all about it.

Joining in! I'm so going to try to keep up on this one! :rotfl:I still have many, many pages to get to on your Paris one.

I haven't started my Epic TR but hope to in the next few days. I'll let you know once I do.

Following along. Sounds like a lot of fun!

And can't wait for the Galaxy's Edge review from 5/31. Our reservations are 6/7!

Designing a pink, sparkly Test Track car with Jenny (@Jenny Sanders ) and her DH, Joe.

Maybe we didn't win, but our car sure was pretty. LOL!

Everyone else's Trip Reports!

Su-Lynn: We. Are. CHUNKY! Disboards Epic Girls Trip May 2019

Caroline (She added it onto the end of a previous TR): Beware of Poachers and Look at the Little Gorillas - Epic added on

Ariane (another tacked onto the end): Pixie Dust or Pixie Mountain

Melinda (a Dining Tr): How about a couple of EPIC quickies? Drs, that is!

Jenny: Sister Wives, First Times, and lots of Wine/An Epic Girls Trip

Liesa: The ABCs of an EPIC Girls' Trip! May, 2019

Did I forget anyone who has already started one?

AWESOME idea!

I think it's wonderful that so many friendships were made on the DIS. I look forward to reading your report and seeing all the fun you had with these lovely ladies (and some men).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!