England and France 2019

delauzons

Mouseketeer
We just booked the London and Paris Adventure for July. We are so excited! Anyone else going July 26th? Any tips from any that have done it. It is me, my husband, and our 3 daughters(24, 20, and 15)

We just booked the London and Paris Adventure for July. We are so excited! Anyone else going July 26th? Any tips from any that have done it. It is me, my husband, and our 3 daughters(24, 20, and 15)
Yay! We will be on the same trip. Our first ABD but hopefully not the last. It will be me, DH, and 3 kids- DS (17-will turn 18 on the last day), DD (15), and DD (13). Can't wait!!!

It's our first one also! We have done quite a few of the cruises but never an Adventure. When I called I asked about the ages and they told me there was a girl my youngest daughter's age going, it must be your daughter! We are soo excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter