Engagement over! I'm getting Married!!

It's been a while so here's an update. Brandi finally decided on her dress this week. So that's done. Next we need to look into our flowers and I think we are going to take our engagement photos pretty soon.

I'm in the process of setting up my Disney Wedding Registry. If anyone wants the information, I can send you the number in private message. :)

Congratulations again Jedi & Brandi! Can't wait to see how pretty Brandi looks in the dress she picked out!

Hey in your pictures a few posts above, you left out the picture of the most famous WDW celebrity that you all met!~~~~~me~~~~~ lol :rotfl2:
:lmao:

Hmmm, maybe we should have some type of reception for you while you are here on your Honeymoon......nah, you guys will want to be alone :rolleyes1

Go ahead and pm me the gift registry info! :thumbsup2

Fly

I'm not getting married at Disney, I wish. We are honeymooning at Disney and you can add things from your vacation to a Disney registry. That's what we are doing.

Well, at least the honeymoon in disney can be completely enjoyed, you will not have all of the worries of the wedding day. That will be behind u and then you can just enjoy all the disney magic with your new bride. :bride:

Quick update :

We have booked our honeymoon at the Wilderness Lodge and book our air flights.

Also we are finalizing the guest list and getting address so we can order our invitation.

Woot! We changed today from the Wilderness Lodge to the Polynesian Resort! We took advantage of the Buy 4 nights get 3 free offer, saved a lot of money.

How exciting for u to be planning all of this...
I will not lie, I am a bit jealous, i want to be planning a disney trip too...
Hooray for u and your bride to be, y'all are going to have an awesome time! :thumbsup2

Another update for you all.

We took our engagement photos and they came out great. We had one setback. We ordered our inviations and they were wrong. They said Saturday instead of Friday like it should be. So we had to reorder them, costing us another $200. Now i'm looking for a place to rent my tux from.

We took our engagement photos and they came out great. We had one setback. We ordered our inviations and they were wrong. They said Saturday instead of Friday like it should be. So we had to reorder them, costing us another $200. Now i'm looking for a place to rent my tux from.

Sounds like you are having a wonderful time planning all this!

Woot for staying at the Poly! Have a pineapple drink in the bar for me!

I want a picture and an invitation, also pm me with the gift registry info!

Just remember to BREATHE! :hug:

Fly :hippie:

Sounds like you are having a wonderful time planning all this!

Woot for staying at the Poly! Have a pineapple drink in the bar for me!

I want a picture and an invitation, also pm me with the gift registry info!

Just remember to BREATHE! :hug:

Fly :hippie:

Pineapple drink, ah yes the Lapu Lapu. Very good, but they don't hold enough drink in them, I would need two or three. :)

I sent you a pick and the info on the registry.

If anyone is interested in our Disney registry let me know, I can PM you the information.

Hi all another update.

1. Cake and stand is paid for. My nanny is baking and decorating my groom's cake. And yes it's Mickey/Disney themed :)

2. The correct wedding invitations have come in.

3. The DJ is fully paid for.

4. Still looking for a singer at the ceremony. The one we want will not return our calls. I guess we will go with someone else. And it's so funny, we see her sing in church every Sunday and she choose to ignore us.

5. I have decided on a place to get my tux, just need to go get fitted this weekend.

6. Reception favors are ordered just waiting for them to arrive.

7. Flowers will be ordered right after Valentine's.

That's about all for now.

...and where are the photos. I need to critique this photographer's work. I don't want my dis peeps stuck with a hack for a photographer on their wedding day. :thumbsup2

You're gonna LOVE the Polynesian! :hyper:
You can order the Lapu Lapu WITHOUT the pineapple. It will also be cheaper. ;)
You shouldn't have to pay for the reprints on the invitations if they screwed it up. Or at least negotiate a discount for their error.

You're gonna LOVE the Polynesian! :hyper:
You can order the Lapu Lapu WITHOUT the pineapple. It will also be cheaper. ;)
You shouldn't have to pay for the reprints on the invitations if they screwed it up. Or at least negotiate a discount for their error.

We ok'ed the proofs. It was our fault just as much as theirs. We got a 15% discount on the reprints.

More updates.

I got fitted for my tux.

Wedding favors came in.

We picked out our rings.

We found another singer for the ceremony. She was very happy to sing for us. Totally opposite of the other lady.

hello all,

It's been a while so here is an update.

1. Gifts for my best man and my parents came in.

2. we picked out and bought the rings

3. Brandi's dress came in and it's being altered as I type.

4. Tux is fitted and limo is booked

5. Date to meet with the priest one last time is set

6. Date and time for the rehearsal and rehersal dinner is set

7. We are rounding up table decorations for the reception hall.

congrats...have fun
smile.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter