ENDLESS SUMMER RESORT.

We booked this for September. My sister/travel agent checked Disney, Universal and other Orlando hotels. This one offered the best deal. I mean $150 dollars a night for a Pop century hotel room. That's a lot for a value hotel. Even with parking fees we saved money. I am already in love with colors and the style. VERY BEACHY.

Thanks for this heads up!

Glad you included the source as this is new info for me and many

Maybe the no pool hopping will be lifted in the future when the “newness” wears off

That's disappointing but ultimately not surprising. They've got to draw a line somewhere, don't they? (and I say this as someone that's never stayed anywhere in Universal but am really loving the looks of this place so far)

I had read that and contacted universal to confirm no pool hopping. Disappointed and now I’m looking to switch to cabana bay even though I love ES theming and suite lay out is perfect. We use pools a lot going in August and since we aren’t going to volcano bay, pool hoppini g would be good for my family.

Huh. We have reservations for both CBBR and Endless Summer. I've really been wanting Endless Summer so both kids have their own bed and have been trying to talk myself into it with pool hopping. This may be a game changer. I'm surprised I didn't see it on their website before I booked nor was it mentioned over the phone. Shoot.

Huh. We have reservations for both CBBR and Endless Summer. I've really been wanting Endless Summer so both kids have their own bed and have been trying to talk myself into it with pool hopping. This may be a game changer. I'm surprised I didn't see it on their website before I booked nor was it mentioned over the phone. Shoot.
I'm curious as to how they would know your pool hopping. It's not like anyone goes around and says lets see your room key. Not saying its right to but really, how would they know?

I'm curious as to how they would know your pool hopping. It's not like anyone goes around and says lets see your room key. Not saying its right to but really, how would they know?

They do ask for room keys sometimes. It happened to us at Universal hotels... and Disney hotels (before you had to unlock doors around pools).

I did make a change, poolside family suite $130 total(6 nights) more at Cabana bay, could have been $85 total.
I have mixed feelings since ES looks so cool.

So to get to seaworld I need to check into the I Trolley? What Restaurants within a 10 minute walk? Is there a liquor store nearby? Thanks for the info I read the whole thread!

So to get to seaworld I need to check into the I Trolley? What Restaurants within a 10 minute walk? Is there a liquor store nearby? Thanks for the info I read the whole thread!

Bring up Google maps for that area and it’ll show you everything around and close by.

Have no idea about I Trolleys or Seaworld.

Have any of you stayed here yet? Curious to know your thoughts on the rooms/resort and if you've eaten any meals there.

I'm tentatively booked for 3 nights in December. It's a good deal, but I'm a little concerned about only having 1 bathroom for 5 adults and wondering how the breakfast offerings are.

Tim Tracker posted his walk-through. Looks like a beautiful hotel, and honestly peaked my interest due to both price and space. CBBR is a huge draw for us after our trip this year but that 2 bedroom suite looked fantastic for our needs. I'll have to keep an eye out for more reviews.

Have any of you stayed here yet? Curious to know your thoughts on the rooms/resort and if you've eaten any meals there.

I'm tentatively booked for 3 nights in December. It's a good deal, but I'm a little concerned about only having 1 bathroom for 5 adults and wondering how the breakfast offerings are.

Haven’t heard from anyone who’s stayed there yet......it does look pretty and hopefully we’ll get some first hand reviews on here soon.

I see there's a Walgreens across the street from Endless Summer. Not being from the US I'm not familiar with this store. I'm wondering do they sell wine? Also, do they have grocery items at all? I know they won't have as much as a grocery store but wondering if they would have the basics.

I see there's a Walgreens across the street from Endless Summer. Not being from the US I'm not familiar with this store. I'm wondering do they sell wine? Also, do they have grocery items at all? I know they won't have as much as a grocery store but wondering if they would have the basics.
The Walgreens I’ve seen when visiting New York were sort of big stores with mostly medicine, snacks, travelers items and usually a well stocked fridge area with drinks and some sandwiches. Prices are probably better at a WalMart though.

Walgreens is primarily a pharmacy. While they might carry wine, Walmart is going to have more of what you need and at better prices. Worth the uber or lyft charge if you don't have a car.

Their website shows they carry liquor.

The one on Kirkman has a larger selection of liquor, beers and wines. It’s not somewhere we ever go into but it’s always busy whenever we pass.

I was considering booking here until I saw the pool.
Wow, what a let down.
I'd rather pay 3 times the amount and get a great pool area, express passes and walk to the parks.
I get what they are doing but for the amount of rooms that pool is no way near enough space.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!