End of March or end of June 2019?

renae3

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone. Trying to decide which would be a better time to go. We are looking at week of March 23rd or week of June 22nd. Looking for lighter crowds if possible! What would you choose?

Hi everyone. Trying to decide which would be a better time to go. We are looking at week of March 23rd or week of June 22nd. Looking for lighter crowds if possible! What would you choose?

I've been that week prior to the one you mentioned in March and don't remember the crowds being overwhelming. That was spring break for the district where I live. Never been at the end of June, but I hear that the summer tends to be a bit busier anyway. I'm a teacher and son and I usually have different spring breaks as he's in one county and I teach in another. Based on that I planned the summer trip we're going on for June of 2019. We're going June 9th-12th. And wouldn't you know it, this school year we have the SAME spring break! We could have hit Disney then, but summer was already in my head and I budgeted for that and will stick to that. :yay::cool1: I rarely look at crowds as I have to base my trip on when it's best to travel. Hopefully someone else can speak up and let you know specifically about the weeks you asked in more detail. Hope I helped a little. :hug:

We have done both several times, and used to live just a few miles from Disney. I personally would choose March, but neither will have low crowds. Your March dates are at the height of spring break. It won't be Christmas like high crowds....but from my experience still crowded. June will likely be almost just as crowded, but significantly HOTTER. The heat/ humidity can really effect some people. If you can't handle as much heat/ humidity then pick March. If that doesn't bother you, then personally I would pick the best month for your schedule or cheaper time. I hope you have a great vacation whichever month you choose!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter