End of February- can anyone predict crowd levels?? & another question

Clover9990

<font color=336699>Let me know where we can get so
Does anyone have any idea what the crowds will be like the last week of February? Will there be a big difference between the crowds that week and the crowds the first week of March?

Also, which 3 consecutive days, in your opinion, are the best days to go to WDW? I don't think we'll be doing EPCOT- probably a day and a half at MK, and maybe a full day at either Animal Kingdom or MGM. Do you think Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday would be good, or would Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday (or another combo) be better?

TIA! :earsboy:

I've been a couple of times that time period and once it was busy and the other time it was very comfortable. But I wouldn't go three days in a row to the parks. I would take a day off for a break. Also, get to the parks early. I wouldn't go to MK on Monday. I think the first time we went in Feb on Monday it was PACKED. It is a great time of year to go as long as the weather cooperates! Have a blast!

Thanks for your advice!! We are old hat at Disney, so three days at the parks is not a big deal. We won't be doing them commando-style, and what fun is it to lounge around at the hotel pool when we already live in FL and can do that any old day? JMO, of course! ;) But thanks for letting me know about crowd levels...I really appreciate it! :) I am leaning more towards starting our mini-trip on a Tuesday. Anyone else have any experience going the last week of Feb?

We go the last week of Feb and we have never had a long wait for rides and we are in the parks a portion of every day. My guess is that the first week of March is less crowded since some schools are on winter break the last week of Feb.

Our longest wait is no more the 15-30 minutes for the E rides. The exception is TT.

Originally posted by Eeyore2U
We go the last week of Feb and we have never had a long wait for rides and we are in the parks a portion of every day. My guess is that the first week of March is less crowded since some schools are on winter break the last week of Feb.
Hmm...good point, Mitch! Thanks so much for your input! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter