End of August 2019

KelownaMama

Earning My Ears
I am a single mama with a 4 year old. I would love to connect with another single parent with a little person similar in age who will also be at disney the same time we are. Even better if we are in the same resort.

How does one go about doing that? Is it a thing? Or does everyone do Disney with a big family?

Thanks!

My little person is an extrovert and craves other little people to play with, her mama not so much. So for 10 days we ought to find someone for her to play with. Lol.

Thanks!

My little person is an extrovert and craves other little people to play with, her mama not so much. So for 10 days we ought to find someone for her to play with. Lol.
I live that life also! I wouldn’t worry about it too much. Mine made friends in the lines, pools, etc. You guys will have a great time!

I am a single mama with a 4 year old. I would love to connect with another single parent with a little person similar in age who will also be at disney the same time we are. Even better if we are in the same resort.

How does one go about doing that? Is it a thing? Or does everyone do Disney with a big family?
I am a single mom- 4 year old- going Aug 24-27. My son is an INTROVERT lol (he just takes a while to open up but once he does he's fun!) I decided to take him alone because I work a lot of hours and I really wanted some one on one time with him but I'd love to meet up at least for SOMETHING!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!