Enchanted Tiki Room Question

olena

<font color=green>Emerald Angel<br><font color=mag
The Enchanted Tiki Room at WDW was updated and now includes Iago and Zazu. Is the Tiki Room at Disney Land the same as ever or have they changed it, too?

No, it is still the same good old original Tiki Room.

Personally, I like both the old and the new. I hope they don't change the Disneyland Tiki room to the "updated" version.

SteveH,
Thanks for the reply! Hope is alive...:) When I saw the 'new' Tiki Room show at WDW, I figured that they changed both of them. So when we were on our honeymoon at Disney Land, we skipped it. Now I'm regretting that. On the other hand, I have a really good reason to go back...:)

:bounce:

Though I have never seen the "under new management" version, I must say the Tiki Room is a classic and a must do for every one. It makes a great mid-day break w/o leaving the park. Be sure to get there early enough to see teh "preshow" in the Tiki Gardens.

Actually it is a new version of the old show, as a few years back they took out the Offenback (sp?) Number to tighten the show up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter