• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Emotional rollercoaster but Prayers and Pixie Dust have worked!!!

tigger2on

<font color=6699CC>I can't believe I read this WHO
Well everyone,
So far so good. Looks like this blighted ovum was a misdiagnosis. Saw the heart beat this morning... still really early days and we could loss this baby at anytime,,,, but your prayers, pixie dust and happy thoughts seems to have touched us with some magic!!!
Me... I'm an emotional wreck.... first it was thought I'd lose my tube due to Ectopic pregnancy, next we are told there is an egg sac but no fetus..... and to expect a miscarriage., So we grieve all weekend and anticipate the inevitable!!!! Only to have another Ultrasound today and see a heart beat!!!! I am sooooo confused. I don't know how to feel or what to feel or what to do for that matter. So it looks like we may still be onboard for the cruise.... keep your fingers crossed for 4!
Thanks to all of you! I am forever grateful for your kind words and support!
Hugs....
Suzanne:wave:

Hey, that's awesome news! Hope everything continues to go well!!

-Jazz

Hoooray!!!! Suzanne what great news! The power of this board and pixie dust and prayer is fantastic. Estelle

Never underestimate the power of prayers and pixie dust! We'll continue to pray for you that things continue to go well.

Arlene

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter