EMM-FANTASYLAND ANAHEIM?

KaydeeG

Earning My Ears
Hi,
If anyone can help with this, it would be awesome!
We paid for the VIP experience of Early Morning Magic - Fantasyland for our holiday next May to Anaheim but I’m having trouble confirming I’ve actually booked it for Disneyland in California.

Unfortunately, I think you've booked Disney World. They have Early Magic Morning. I've never heard of it in Disneyland. Did you book it online? Or through an agent?

Unfortunately, I think you've booked Disney World. They have Early Magic Morning. I've never heard of it in Disneyland. Did you book it online? Or through an agent?
Thanks, that’s what I thought I had inadvertently done. I booked it myself, I thought I was on the right page to book for Disney in Anaheim.
Not a great start!

Best thing to do is buy a 3 day or longer Parkhopper ticket. Be at the gates of Disneyland at least 30-45 mins before official early morning opening. Be at the front of the line and head to Fantasyland. If you get through to the first ride (probably Peter Pan) early, then the others won't be too bad either.
Not sure what your intention was with the VIP experience, but my plan should get you onto the Fantasyland rides without huge waits.
We also buy Ridemax, which is a computer generated itinerary, and we have found that it is amazing at getting us onto the right rides at the right time for short lines all day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!