EMM and MNSSHP

JPM4

Mouseketeer
Hi All
We are going down the end of August. I wanted to book EMM for 8/26 and MNSSHP on 8/24. I had budgeted to pay for these basically one beginning of April and MNSSHP beginning of May. Does everyone feel these will still be available then or should I try to book these sooner? I’d rather wait because that’s when I was planning but could figure things out if they’re are going to sell out quickly? Tia

I think you’ll be fine waiting to add the EMM but if that is the first Halloween party I’d buy it sooner, I know the first Christmas party sold out this past year so you never know

I think you’ll be fine waiting to add the EMM but if that is the first Halloween party I’d buy it sooner, I know the first Christmas party sold out this past year so you never know

From what I have read, I think EMM is more likely to be an issue. My understanding is EMM is only 200 tickets per date, whereas MNSSHP is at least 20,000.

I just got our EMM tickets like 2 weeks ago for our April trip and checked different days and they were all available, I think either way you go you’ll be fine since the trip is still far out even after you purchase both and you’re right about the capacities, This is different bc it was super last minute trying to add a second Christmas party while we were on our last trip and I waited a day to think about it and in that day it sold out and that was just so disappointing

EMM is a lot less people, but it's also a lot less popular. When it debuted they were giving some people tickets for 50% off the price.

For either ticket, I'd buy as soon as you know for sure you're going and you have the funds to spend. But I would lock in the mnsshp ticket as priority over the EMM ticket

I'm the super nervous type who buys everything as early as possible to avoid disappointment, so I"m not the best to give advice on this... But, I do think you should be fine with April and May purchases. If you wanted to put your mind at ease, you could look up EMM for July since that is roughly the same time out as April will be from your Aug date and see if any are sold out and maybe even check a month or two out and if you are still seeing availability then that may ease your mind a bit. MNSSHP, from what I have read even the most popular parties don't sell out until a month or two beforehand, so logically there you should be more than fine as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter