EMH question

clm3

Mouseketeer
This is our 1st time at FW and was wondering what kind of resort id they issue to campers. Since there is no room key what will we be given for park entrance showing we're resort guests.

Thanks

I believe you will be given something that looks like a credit card. (Ours had Tinker Bell on it this past December.) It will have your name, dates of visit, child or adult, and whether or not you have charging privelages. They will give you one for every member of your party. I don't remember ever having to show it. Mine was the only one activiated for charging, so the children can have one without worrying about a big bill at the end of the trip. :eek:

Have fun!! :sunny:

house_of_princesses is correct. FW issues the standard resord ID that is used at all hotels.

While your site doesn't have a door, you need the door card to open the vehicle gate and the comfort stations after hours.

With a credit card they can be activated for charging purposes around the world.

Thanks a million !! I figured it was something like that. This is just our 2nd trip in the RV and we our beside ourselves with excitement !! March 13th can not get here soon enough.

Thanks again,
Cheryl

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter