EMH question

disneylovinglawyer

Earning My Ears
This is probably a stupid question, but I’m going to ask anyway. If there are early EMH the day we check in, can we go that day even though we technically won’t be checked in until later that day?

This is probably a stupid question, but I’m going to ask anyway. If there are early EMH the day we check in, can we go that day even though we technically won’t be checked in until later that day?

But, you WILL be "checked in" well in advance, if you use on-line check in.
Using that, most guests won't ever even have to visit the resort's front desk during the entire trip.

(I think what you likely mean is that you won't actually have been "in your room" before AM EMH that arrival day...
and that doesn't matter at all for EMH.)

But, you WILL be "checked in" well in advance, if you use on-line check in.
Using that, most guests won't ever even have to visit the resort's front desk during the entire trip.

(I think what you likely mean is that you won't actually have been "in your room" before AM EMH that arrival day...
and that doesn't matter at all for EMH.)
That’s exactly what I meant. Thanks so much for the help. This is why I love this place.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!