Email podcast-Here's your Rocket Bar, you fat cow!!

This is actually a reference to something from a previous podcast.

IMO, probably the single funniest moment in Podcast history- "Bawb has hardwood floors"!!

Followed closely by the 4th of July Naturalization ceremony and this week's whole email show.

I don't think I've laughed so hard in a while than at this show :thumbsup2

I also had a excited moment (or two...or several) when my email was read out, thanks for the information guys! I feel much more prepared now :worship:

I nearly fell off my treadmill twice from laughing so hard! Thanks for getting me through my long run (2+ hours) today!! I can't read the title of this thread without snickering.

The podcast team has gotten me through some very difficult long runs. Thank you so much!!

I loved this show....the laughs got me through a long day at work....I may have to listen again.

I was laughing so hard I actually had to stop in the middle of my run because I was afraid I was going to fall over from John's "Rocket Bar" comment.

--DB

I was laughing so hard I actually had to stop in the middle of my run because I was afraid I was going to fall over from John's "Rocket Bar" comment.

--DB

I nearly fell off my treadmill twice from laughing so hard! Thanks for getting me through my long run (2+ hours) today!! I can't read the title of this thread without snickering.

The podcast team has gotten me through some very difficult long runs. Thank you so much!!

Oh, yay! I'm really looking forward to downloading and listening, especially after all the comments. We're visiting kids now, but I look forward to listening to it on a run once we're back home.

deff one of the funniest podcast's ever. I was listening while out for my morning walk. the jogger's kept giving me funny looks cause I could not stop laughing. awsome way to start my day :thumbsup2

Looks like quite a few of us use the podcast to get us through our training/work-outs! I wonder how many of us will be running and/or walking the 5k during the Podcast Cruise. I'm just glad I've got the Disneyland Half this weekend, because I won't be home to download this week's episodes. Oh, well, they'll help me get through the following weekend's 15-miler!

Where's the little smiley face with the headband and sweat drops? ;)

I was laughing so hard at the ice cream truck/fat cow bit that I didn't even recognize my own voice at first when my voice mail came up. Thanks, all, for an absolutely hilarious podcast!

(And, yes, Pete, I totally thought I had gone unintentionally comedic when you were giggling through my message! :lmao:)

XO
Liz

I was on the treadmill, too, last night, and several times I laughed, but the ice cream truck comment had me laughing so hard I just about ... well, luckily I didn't have to stop the treadmill, but I almost did, it was so funny.

Very funny show, guys. :teeth:

I totally agree with everyone. I had a good laugh driving to and from work. I enjoy how kathy continues her story/comments while the others are cracking up

FUNNIEST PODCAST EVER!
The_Simpsons-Jeff_Albertson.png

This was one of the funniest podcasts ever! It was up there with the "Shudders" review. I haven't laughed this hard since that review. :rotfl::lmao::rotfl2:

I totally agree with everyone. I had a good laugh driving to and from work. I enjoy how kathy continues her story/comments while the others are cracking up

Which i appreciate since it was my email being read. And ::yes:: we have cupcakes here but nothing fancy they have over at Starring Rolls or the Writers Stop. I was trying to be generic in my question. The butterfinger cupcakes have a following like the Dole Whip, the carrot cake cookies have a fan club like the Mickey Bar, and the brownie sandwich is known in many circles. I'd like to bring back my DH a bit of Disney treats to tide him over until our next trip together next year. Also want to bring my mom some fudge.

This was one of the funniest podcasts ever! It was up there with the "Shudders" review. I haven't laughed this hard since that review. :rotfl::lmao::rotfl2:

You said it! I had to keep stopping so I could breathe through the laughter. I was listening at work, so I was lucky there weren't many people in the office yet while I was cackling and trying to muffle the cackles. :rotfl2:

I was listening to this podcast while cooking dinner. I was laughing so hard my youngest son came out to the kitchen to see what was going on. He quickly realized I was listening to DIS unplugged and started snicker himself,

THANKS AGAIN for a great podcast filled w/great information and many laughs.

We passed an ice cream truck on the road this weekend, and I burst out laughing. :lmao: My husband just looked at me, bemused. He hasn't heard the episode yet. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter