Email podcast-Here's your Rocket Bar, you fat cow!!

MomofKatie

Dairy World? Fairy World! OH, DARN IT!!
The email podcast this week was one for the ages- OMG, I was crying, I was laughing so hard! Between the "twigs and branches" and the above mentioned ice cream truck quote, hoo boy! The Podcast crew was having a good time.

My three year old kept asking, "what's so funny Mama?" I couldn't even stop laughing long enough to answer her. Seriously one of my favorites EVER! I'm still laughing thinking about it. :rotfl2:

The thing with Walter and "Blair Witch" was pretty funny, too. But nothing beat John and the ice cream truck.

A classic for sure.
I anticipate hearing segments on the 20th anniversay show.
OMG I laughed harder than I have in a long time :-D

the crew was in rare form.. Glad I didn't have drink, or it would all over the computer. :lmao:

Sounds like a great podcast.
I am going to save it for next week when I have to hang around the hospital while my guy is in surgery and recovery. I hope my laughter will not wake him from his pain relieving drug induced sleep.

Sounds like a great podcast.
I am going to save it for next week when I have to hang around the hospital while my guy is in surgery and recovery. I hope my laughter will not wake him from his pain relieving drug induced sleep.

Careful, Lyn. You don't want to end up in the hospital too. You might hurt yourself laughing.

And I hope your guy is OK after surgery. Let us know.

Kim

Awesome podcast - they had me crying! Woke DH up. :blush: Guess I'll have to make him some cupcakes tomorrow.

the crew was in rare form.. Glad I didn't have drink, or it would all over the computer. :lmao:

I had to put my tea aside about the eHarmony point. It's a good thing I did it before the endolphins kicked in. :lmao:

Oh, yay! I'm really looking forward to downloading and listening, especially after all the comments. We're visiting kids now, but I look forward to listening to it on a run once we're back home.

deff one of the funniest podcast's ever. I was listening while out for my morning walk. the jogger's kept giving me funny looks cause I could not stop laughing. awsome way to start my day :thumbsup2

I agree! When John uttered "twigs and branches" I immediately thought of "curtains and drapes" Good thing I wasn't eating soup this time like I was last time!!!

I don't think many of the team caught it, because they were still laughing over the twigs and branches comment, but Corey's "do the curtains match the drapes?" followup was five stars. A perfectly timed line and an (intended) malapropism worthy of Michael Scott on The Office.

I agree! When John uttered "twigs and branches" I immediately thought of "curtains and drapes" Good thing I wasn't eating soup this time like I was last time!!!

I gotta say, I miss Bawb-isms (Grinch has permanently become Grimmach in my mind), but John-isms are right up there. :rotfl:

I don't think many of the team caught it, because they were still laughing over the twigs and branches comment, but Corey's "do the curtains match the drapes?" followup was five stars. A perfectly timed line and an (intended) malapropism worthy of Michael Scott on The Office.

This is actually a reference to something from a previous podcast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter