Email notifications of new messages

Janet, I assume you tried clicking on "Mark all forums read"? Many of mine seemed to restart after I did that yesterday. Didn't help last week, but it did yesterday. :)
Yes, I continue to check "mark all forums read" to at least get the onscreen alerts. Many times a day. And still not a single email.

Thanks for the suggestion though!

Yes, I continue to check "mark all forums read" to at least get the onscreen alerts. Many times a day. And still not a single email.

Thanks for the suggestion though!

Frustrating! I know I'm getting some, but not sure if I'm getting all of them since they just started. None of them are checked, though, in the list yet.

Frustrating! I know I'm getting some, but not sure if I'm getting all of them since they just started. None of them are checked, though, in the list yet.
Yeah, having that list still all unchecked but a couple of you getting emails is a head scratcher.

I think my issue started later than some of the others here in the thread (6/24 was my last email) so maybe I just need to be patient?

Just bumping this back up in hopes someone (maybe @WebmasterAlex) can take a look at this issue.

Not a single email notification since 6/24. My "watched threads" all remain unchecked for email and when I try to check and "enable email notification" it reverts back to unchecked again.

Thanks for any help anyone can offer. I'm trying to plan a trip and it's hard for me to stay up to date without the emails.

Another week has passed without a single email notification. I continue to subscribe with email notification to new threads and no email on old or new threads. I tried "enable email notifications" again but the box remains unchecked.

I'd sure love to have some help on this.

Another week, and still no email notifications. It's been over a month of no email notifications and I would love if someone could help with this. I'm trying to plan a trip and it's so much harder for me to keep up to date on information without the email notifications.

Another week, no email notifications. I do get the DIS daily updates, but not a single post or thread notification since 6/24.

Another week with no email notices. I tried checking the box again on watched threads and it still disappears when I hit "go". I continue to subscribe to new threads with email but haven't gotten a single email notice since 6/24.

I'd love for someone to take a look at this. @WebmasterAlex @WebmasterCorey

I wonder why they aren't taking this seriously?
I sure wish they would. Another week and no change. It's so frustrating. I use the emails as my preferred way of keeping up to date and I'm missing out on so much without them.

I sure wish they would. Another week and no change. It's so frustrating. I use the emails as my preferred way of keeping up to date and I'm missing out on so much without them.

I am still having issues in Firefox too with the Dis going to a virus page all time....In fact it took me a couple tries to reply as it kept switching to the virus page. That is also something that really needs to be addressed as well.

Another work and no improvement. Email notification box still will not remain checked when I check and hit the button. I really wish someone would take this seriously. This is not an email server issue. It's an issue with this site.

Another week and still no change. I really wish someone would take a look at this.

Another 2 weeks and no change. I haven't had an email notification in 3 months.

I really hoped this problem would right itself at some point. But I'm giving up hope. I'm trying to plan a trip, and am missing SO many posts on threads I'm trying to follow.

I haven't had a single email notification since June.

I wish someone would take a look at this. @WebmasterAlex or @WebmasterCorey perhaps?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!