email notification of thread responses

kendall

live, love, learn
Going to user cp, edit options, I turned off the automatic email notification - I do not want to be notified if someone else has responded to a thread that I have participated in. However I am still receiving emails alerting me that XXXX has responded to a thread where I have posted. I'm not referring to threads that I start - rather ones I have participated in. How can I stop the clutter from coming to my email!?

Here is ChrisC.'s advice:

If you haven't already turned off the email notification... First, go to your User Control Panels (user cp), then click on Edit Options. The 6th field down allows you to choose Email Notification, click NO.

You can then click on this link to remove all of your subscribed threads:

http://www.disboards.com/forums/mem...&type=allthread

(You can also find it on the first page of the USER CP entitled "view all subscribed threads", from there you would be shown the threads and the above link to unsubscribe.)

If you have already turned off the email notification, just click the link above and the emails should stop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter