Elsa and Anna still at EPCOT?

egpmama

Earning My Ears
Hi! Wondering if anyone who is just returning home had any luck finding Elsa and Anna from Frozen after January 31st in Norway at EPCOT, or maybe somewhere else? Allegedly they were supposed to be gone after the 31st. So, if you were there early february, would you mind updating us on if they're still there? My family is going in march and my girls are dying to meet them! Thank you!!

We're going there in June, and I'm hoping that they'll have something more permanent then.

We are going to Epcot on Feb. 9th and they are scheduled to be there.

Our daughter will be disappointment that they will not be there when we go this summer.

I just spoke with a friend that was in Epcot 2 weeks ago and the line to meet Anna and Elsa was over 5 hours long. Needless to say, they decided not to wait and she said that it ruined their entire day. Actually had to put their daughter in time out! That being said, we are all in the same boat here. I found another thread yesterday that had a GREAT idea on how to meet Anna and Elsa fairly easily. On the day of your visit, book an early breakfast at Akershus (the castle restaurant in Norway...also a great princess character meal that rivals Cinderellas Royal Table and is only 1 meal credit). I am going in May and booked an 8:20 breakfast. That way, I can get in the line at 9:00 AM. While I wait, My DD and DH can go on a ride or two in Future World. The other woman in the thread said that she was first in line and was the first in to meet A&E at 11:00 AM. By 9:30 they were already lining up for the 2:00 PM showing! I thought this was a brilliant idea and we can get it out of the way early. She also entered through the international gateway by France. Hope this helps:)

I just spoke with a friend that was in Epcot 2 weeks ago and the line to meet Anna and Elsa was over 5 hours long. Needless to say, they decided not to wait and she said that it ruined their entire day. Actually had to put their daughter in time out! That being said, we are all in the same boat here. I found another thread yesterday that had a GREAT idea on how to meet Anna and Elsa fairly easily. On the day of you visit, book an early breakfast at Akershus. I am going in May and booked an 8:20 breakfast. That way, I can get in the line at 9:00 AM. The other woman in the thread said that she was first in line and was the first in to meet at 11:00 AM. By 9:30 they were already lining up for the 2:00 PM showing! I thought this was a brilliant idea and we can get it out of the way early. She also entered through the international gateway by France. Hope this helps:)

:welcome:

There is no reason to make an ADR. The WS is open for breakfast at QS locations, so just arrive at EPCOT about 30 minutes prior to scheduled opening time and head straight to Norway as soon as you are able to get in. You will still have to wait for awhile because of their start time, but you don't have to spend any extra money to get in line early. :goodvibes

I read on kennythepirate.com that they have extended their meet and greet times. 11am-9pm all day. He says it's better to go in the late afternoon, not much wait at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter