Eligible for the Program or Not?

PagingMsTommorrow

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! I just recently applied to the DCP and I have a phone interview scheduled on Wednesday. My issue is I know it says you have to be enrolled in classes to be eligible to apply. I'm a senior standing and only have two classes left to complete before I obtain my degree, and I'm currently only enrolled/planning on taking one course this upcoming semester because of an issue with scheduling. I'm not sure how this will affect my eligibility with Disney, since I'm only taking ONE classes instead of multiple classes like it states in the requirements to apply? Any advice or help with this would be super appreciated! I've tried to find someone to contact to ask and I can not, and I also can't find any information about this online. Thanks!

You should be eligible as long as you're enrolled at an accredited institution and taking at least one class. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!