Elevators at OKW

Robn752

Mouseketeer
We would really like to stay at OKW. My biggest concern is no elevators. My preference is a top floor, but I have bad knees. Stairs are a big problem for me. Are there any buildings with an elevator? If there is can we request one and actually get it?

Although there are three buildings with elevators, you can only make a request for one of the elevator buildings. Many with knee problems request a first floor room. Others have decided SSR is a better option as it has elevators in all the buildings.

Only buildings 62, 63 and 64 have elevators.

And, at least from our experience, those 3 buildings are very hard to get. I use an ECV, so I have to have either first floor or an elevator building. Like you, I prefer the upper floor, too, but we're always told they're full. We were able to get one of the elevator buildings just once, AFTER we checked in to a first floor in another building and had so many maintenance issues that they had to move us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!