Elemental debuts on Disney+ today

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
A few minutes ago I saw Elemental on it's Disney+ debut today and from what I saw of it it is simply AMAZING with a capital A and you can tell that Disney and Pixar put a lot of creativity into making it and you can see where the creativity is. When I first watched Elemental it doesn't feel like a movie at all but it's more like a Pixar soap opera and it may give you that kind of feeling when you watch Elemental for the very first time. On the characters themselves Ember reminded me of a Pixar version of Tiana because just as Tiana had dreams of opening her restaurant in The Princess And The Frog Ember has a dream of taking over her family's shop and Ember is very determined to achieve her dream. But oh my goodness I just couldn't get over Wade Ripple and I can honestly say he's really the scene stealer of Elemental "actually one of them" and you could guess why Mamoudou Athie was chosen to voice Wade because Wade Ripple has a lot of Mamoudou Athie in him in looks and personality but Wade Ripple is really cool and funny and cute and my eyes never left the screen every time Wade appeared. The other scene stealer in Elemental is Gail and you just can't get over her loud personality and I don't know who they chose to voice Gail but which comedienne played her brought Gail to life so well and Gail is so funny even though she can be loud at times. I can honestly say this movie scores a home run for Pixar and brought them to make great movies again

The one thing I noticed when I watched Elemental is that they used a lot of weird music in the film like Indian/Middle Eastern music and I found that strange but I noticed that during the airball scene they used a techno sounding song that was a hit in the 2000's. But the song Steal The Show fit Elemental like a glove and describes Ember and Wade's relationship well. Who came up with the strange music in Elemental?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter