• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Electrical Water Parade?

Candace

DIS Veteran
Sorry - the search function is disabled. Does anyone know where the times/places for this are posted? Thanks!

We saw the Electric Parade this year at WL and it came by at around 9:35. I believe it visits the GF, then Poly, Then Contemporary, then FT Wilderness. I am not sure on the times at the GF or Poly, but I believe it is at the Contemporary at 9:15 and FT Wilderness around 9:45. It last about 10 minutes.

This is from Deb's ALLEARS.net at
http://allearsnet.com/tp/ewp.htm

Although the pageant generally follows the schedule below, check with the Guest Services Desk at your Magic Kingdom Resort for times during your stay.

Polynesian Resort -- 9 p.m.
Grand Floridian -- 9:15 p.m.
Wilderness Lodge -- 9:35 p.m.
Fort Wilderness -- 9:45 p.m.
Contemporary Resort -- 10:05 p.m.
Magic Kingdom -- 10:20 p.m. (only during extended MK park
hours)

Note that when the Magic Kingdom Fireworks are scheduled for 9:00pm, the Electrical Water Pageant runs about 7-20 minutes later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter