Electric water pageant

PoohMoma

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have any good tips on viewing the Water Pageant?
My husband has always wanted to see it and I thought it would be a good way to spend our first night at WDW. We are staying off property due to FREE condo we got from mom. What are some ideas on this? THANKS!!

I love this parade! Its my favorite non-park thing to do! My favorite spot is from the Polynesian beach. My dad just got back and they watched it from the boat launch at the Grand Floridian. I love to go up to the Kona Cafe, get a dessert to go and then head to the beach and watch it. Or stop at their counter-service place and get a Mickey ice cream bar to eat.

Just wondering...when does the Electral Pageant take place? Will it be going nightly in November?? Thanks!

Would love to know where you could find out if it will be running in November, and what times also. Anyone with information? Thanks.

The EWP runs year round. There is info on Deb's site (WDWIG.com) about the times and locations.

Barbara
269 to go!

Howdy, saw the subject and just had to drop by. We of the EWP group get to watch the parade every single night of the year thanks to our virtual suite over at the Community Board. We are a group of chatty ladies who like to share our lives and our Disney dreams. We have a virtual suite with prime views of all things Disney and we welcome others who might want to come and spend time with us and enjoy the luxury of going to WDW any old time, day or night, that we want. Our manservants, Don Juan and Bo Dacious among others take very good care of us and the management are always coming up with ways to make our stay even better. They are open to suggestions. If you would enjoy stepping out the door on the way to any part of the World to fulfill your wish for a certain attraction or a meal at any of the many special places or just talk about what you would like to add to make the place even more special please come by and check us out. Rider, Janet2K, Bashful, WMCathy Canada and Helenabear are all ready to greet you and show you around.

Slightly Goofy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter