Effect of Canceling and Re-booking on Priceline

MIChessGuy

(Almost) Too Old for Roller Coasters
I decided to cancel and rebook my WDW resort on Priceline, and I'm not exactly sure what happens now. My original booking was just for one night at AS. I canceled that and rebooked for that night plus the following four nights, for a total of five nights, at ASMu. There was no issue with Priceline, but now I am wondering:

(1) What happens to the online check-in that I did for the canceled 1-night booking? Will it disappear eventually? Do I have to ask Priceline to tell Disney to get rid of it?
(2) Are my 60-day Fastpasses from that canceled booking going to vanish? I am still going to be onsite on the required date for those Fastpasses, just under a different hotel booking.

I am currently between 30 and 60 days from check-in.

I decided to cancel and rebook my WDW resort on Priceline, and I'm not exactly sure what happens now. My original booking was just for one night at AS. I canceled that and rebooked for that night plus the following four nights, for a total of five nights, at ASMu. There was no issue with Priceline, but now I am wondering:

(1) What happens to the online check-in that I did for the canceled 1-night booking? Will it disappear eventually? Do I have to ask Priceline to tell Disney to get rid of it?
(2) Are my 60-day Fastpasses from that canceled booking going to vanish? I am still going to be onsite on the required date for those Fastpasses, just under a different hotel booking.

I am currently between 30 and 60 days from check-in.

1. Nothing. Yes. No.

2. No.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter