• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Eek online ADRs keep forgetting my resort confirmation #!!

Imagineer5

DIS Veteran
So I've been doing a trial run of the ADR system and inputting in my actual confirmation # (for 180+10). I know I'm not there yet, but it has always associated my reservation no matter what day my actual ADR is for. Now all of a sudden, every time I go to a new ADR booking page, my reservation has disappeared again and I have to type in all the info again!

I've tried playing with the internet settings including reducing all privacy/security settings to low so that all cookies are accepted. Not sure what else to do!!

Everytime you go on you have to type in the reservation #.

At least I had to. I don't believe it is saved.

I kept mine handy in a note book with all my trip info. Keep it handy and it isn't a problem.

Just seems like a lot of time wasted to have to type in all the info over and over again! I have something like 20 ADRs to make! ugh! Thanks for the reply.

If you close out of your browser, then yes...when you go back in you will need to retype your confirmation #. However, if you keep your browser open...the confirmation # stays as well as all of the information (# of adults/# of children/ages of children).

You add your reservations to a dining cart...after making each reservation, you have a choice to continue making reservations or you can check out. In your case, you would continue making reservations and add them to your cart. When you are done making all of your reservations, then you check out...all of your reseravations are there. Its very similar to doing online shopping on Amazon or any other catalogue website.

I hope this helps...and more importantly, I hope you and your family have a great time!!!

I have also seen (in Firefox 3.6 anyway) that my ADR session will keep my resort reservation association and my cart even when using bookmarks to get to restaurant reservation pages. That method with bookmarks made it quicker to navigate to the ADRs I needed to make w/o needing to use the search function.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter