• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

EEEK! DFW-MCO $80 on certain dates *UPDATE* It's gone already :-(

2TxAgs

DIS Veteran
Hey guys, it isn't gettin' any better than this! Found $80 rt from DFW
to MCO on a Sat-Sat trip in December!!! Not sure of other dates, I didn't
take the time to check.

TxAg

*UPDATE* I'm sorry to say, the rate for my dates and another I checked has already gone back to $232. It seems it was just a 2-3 hour deal (mistake?).
:confused: :( :(

What airline? We just got back but if we could get a decent deal on the hotel it might mean another trip this year.

at the website www.bestfares.com
and then click on the snooze you lose fares.. the second one listed for members was the 78.00 with dates all the way thru May of 2002... I was thinking spring break of next year!!--- woo hoo!
What a great rate for all of y'all that live in the Dallas area!

Go check it out!
Xhausted:pinkbounc

:( :( :( It's been yanked! :( :( :(

Travelocity had it posted too! I just called Delta, and they said the sale is already over.

I'm so sad. :( :(

Congrats to whoever got this fantastic deal!!!

I just missed it also. But not a big deal. Over the past month I have gotten 3 trips at around $100 round trip DFW to MCO. I think I went overboard with it actualy!!! :rolleyes: The DH would have probably killed me if I booked another one. Plus, only have so many vacation days :(

Heidi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter