EE rides available?

BurleyGirl

DIS Veteran
Sorry if this question has been asked (a search did not reveal it, but maybe I didn't search with the right words), but are there certain rides that are open during EE, or are all operating? Also, on an October Thursday EE, do you think doing all of FL in that hour is doable? When should we get FPs for the rides we know we want to do (outside of FL)? Just trying to get a feel for how our itinerary should be. Thanks guys!

All of FL, Space Mountain, Buzz and the Astro Orbitors. FL minus the Storybook Ride.

You can easily do FL in the hour. Do Peter Pan first. The line for that gets long by the end of EE.

You can't get FP's for other rides until official park opening.

Not all FL rides are open. The FL rides typically NOT open are:

Casey Jr RR
StoryBookLand Canal Boats
Small World (I think)

You may be able to do all the open FL rides during EE. In August we did all but Pinnochio and the Carrousel. We also did Matterhorn, which generally counts as FL.

You should do Peter Pan and Dumbo first. Save Snow White, Pinnochio, and the Carrousel for last. Get to the gates well before EE gate opening time.

I would highly recommend not doing BLAB or SM during EE, as you can FP these later. The FP machines open right at park opening, which was 8AM in August. I went directly to SM at 8AM to get a FP after our EE hour ended.

(HydroGuy, I have printed out your report and am giving it to my DH to study so we'll know what to do the best way!)

BurleyGirl said:
(HydroGuy, I have printed out your report and am giving it to my DH to study so we'll know what to do the best way!)
Here is my recommendation. We followed this in August. We got to the gates 15 minutes before 7AM EE gate opening (alas we were trying for 6:30), but were still thru the gates a couple minutes after 7AM.

Peter Pan
Dumbo
Alice in Wonderland
Matterhorn
Mad Tea Party
Mr. Toad's Wild Ride
Snow White

We finished at 7:57 when I decided to head for SM to get FPs at 8AM. We could have done one more, which would have been Pinnochio.

BurleyGirl said:
Sounds like a great plan! Who needs RideMax, we have HydroGuy! :cheer2:
Thanks for the complement. For everyone's information, DL can change EE rides at any time and so RideMax does not try to plan schedules for EE time.

I went to Disneyland in August my boyfriend and I did early entry but we didn't actually get into the park until 15 minutes after the gates opened for early entry. We did peter pan, pinocchio, mr. toads, snow white, matterhorn, alice, buzz. When we came out of buzz it might have just been park opening time because we saw this huge wave of people running/walking really fast toward space mountain. So we quickly ran and got a fast pass for that right at 8! We pretty much walked onto every fantasyland ride. We didn't ride dumbo/the teacups though because I get kinda dizzy sick on rides that go around in circles!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter