edited

You know what I heard is good to get that off? Fry yourself up some french fries and get your hands good a greasy from handling them (and then get the grease on the areas where the primer is) After a few minutes it should just wipe off. Might not want to eat the fries though ;)

Yeah, baby oil works ok, I'd end up eating the fries, though :)) My dad says that Kilz is an alchohol based product and to try rubbing alchohol.

Probably more effective than french fries, but not nearly as fun!

I suppose I could try getting it off with tequila, though, that's alchohol...

I had to go to church thursday night with primer all over my hands. Just wouldn't wash off. Luckily I saw the splatters on my face before I got out of the car!

I'm thinking we have a decorating Tag Fairy among us... :rolleyes1

You bet I did! I guess the TF doesn't like to cruise, because I never got tagged over on that board. TF must be a very crafty person!

How about being able to show people what colors you are painting your house using your arms,hands and face as swatches! "Here on my hand is the liiving room, and look my elbow is the girls room and that spot on my check is the kitchen!!"
I've actually done that...in home depot with the paint dept. rep :blush: :rotfl:
Kimba

Yes, right now I've got Butterfly Flutterby on my arms (younger daughter's room) from the Home Depot DIsney collection, and Fresh Pear (American Tradition from Lowe's) on my shins :P

I'm sitting her right now with Kilz on my left cheek!!! (and on my fingernails)

I have taupe on my right arm, some green near my left elbow and the tips of my hair are matted with kilz.

My DD is driven nuts by it and picks it out of my hair while I watch TV

Disneyrsh said:
Can't tell you how many times I've run into Home Depot to pick something up while in the middle of working on the house and the clerk gives me really strange looks. I get back to the house and look in the mirror and yep, I've got paint/primer all *over* my face. I'm the tribal housepainting warrior.

I've got until friday when we move in, and I still need to do the ceiling of the MBR and both closets. Aaaaarrrrrrggghhh!

Oh yeah, and rip all the gross carpet off the stairs. Double AAAARrRRGgggh

Hey, I got tagged! Yippeee!

I heard you get better service if you go to Home Depot or similar stores with grubby clothing, etc. on because it looks like you are a 'serious' do it yourselfer. The paint would only add to that image.

We have a couple weeks before we close on our house and start painting again.

FreshTressa said:
I'm sitting her right now with Kilz on my left cheek!!! (and on my fingernails)

I have taupe on my right arm, some green near my left elbow and the tips of my hair are matted with kilz.

My DD is driven nuts by it and picks it out of my hair while I watch TV

That's so funny, my DD would do the same thing!! :rotfl: You should see her if I have a fuzzy or two in my hair :rotfl2:
Kimba

Hehe, I like the baby poop brown! I wonder if Sherwin Williams carries it, lol.

I love your windows and that is a nice choice of blue.

I had that in my bathroom with bright white for about 6 years. I loved it, but I just covered it with a pale sage green as I'm selling the house. (it was kind of beat)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!