ECV Viewing for Paint the Night???

maddie1955

Earning My Ears
So sorry if this has already been posted, I searched and only found information for when it was in Disneyland.

Both my parents are in ECVs, and I wanted to know if there is any sort of viewing area specifically for those in wheelchairs/ECVs to watch Paint the Night in California Adventure. I know there was in Disneyland, and I'm hoping there still will be now.

Thank you :)

Its not really needed in DCA. The parade route is very long. Keep away from Hollywood for viewing and you should be able to find a place to park the ECVs on the parade route without issue. My favorite over by the Golden Zephyr/Jelly Fish or on the water by Pacific Wharf. Just arrive early and you will be good. Park the scooters on the edge of the route and you can stand behind to watch or have them park back and you sit in front of them.

Agreed, no need in DCA. Parade route is long so there is plenty of spots. Like the poster above, we sat in the Boardwalk area easily. We had a great view right in front of the Symphony Swings.

Went with my Mom in a wheelchair a few weeks ago. There was no handicap seating for Paint the Night. We made sure we were in a section that was not standing only. We were in front of Wine Country Tratoria across from the wharf type area. We had a decent view and my Mom could mostly see from the wheelchair.

Also, make sure the area you pick isn't one of the reserved areas, especially if you get there before ropes go up.

Thanks for the help guys! Got there about two hours early and found a spot right across from Golden Zephyr. Perfect seating and they could see everything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!