ECV on boat to DTD?

Tiggerish

DIS Veteran
I will be staying at Port Orleans Riverside during the second week in May. I have reserved an ECV from Walker. The resort has a boat that goes to Downtown Disney. Will I be able to take the EVC on the boat?

The last time I went, I stayed at the Dolphin and loved being about to use the boats to Epcot and MGM. But I think the POR boat is smaller or different and am not sure it will accommodate a ECV.

Tiggerish said:
I will be staying at Port Orleans Riverside during the second week in May. I have reserved an ECV from Walker. The resort has a boat that goes to Downtown Disney. Will I be able to take the EVC on the boat?

The last time I went, I stayed at the Dolphin and loved being about to use the boats to Epcot and MGM. But I think the POR boat is smaller or different and am not sure it will accommodate a ECV.

I stayed at POR for a week last year...ECV fits in space behind boat driver...a seat flips up to accommodate it...No problems. A 3-wheeled scooter will snake into it just fine...Might be a little tight for the more cumbersome 4-wheelers...
:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter