ECV from featured vendor-Bell Services delivers or...?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
If I rent an ECV from a featured vendor (so it's at Bell Services) do I need to get myself to Bell Services or can I call and have the ECV delivered to my room? Last time I got myself to Bell Services, which was a real challenge for me since I don't walk well and my room was far out. I really don't look forward to that attempted walk again, and now walking is even harder than last time.

Are you going to visit the front desk at all before you go to your room? Bell Services is nearby and you will be able to pick up your ECV from them at that time. This is what I always do, since Magical Express (or other transportation from the airport) drops me off there anyway. Even if I don't stop at the front desk, Bell Services is close by. Since I usually have baggage with me, I pick up my ECV and a bellhop takes the bags while I go to the room at the same time.

Are you going to visit the front desk at all before you go to your room? Bell Services is nearby and you will be able to pick up your ECV from them at that time. This is what I always do, since Magical Express (or other transportation from the airport) drops me off there anyway. Even if I don't stop at the front desk, Bell Services is close by. Since I usually have baggage with me, I pick up my ECV and a bellhop takes the bags while I go to the room at the same time.

The ECV won't be there when I arrive. I come in around 8:00 at night, and will have the ECV delivered the next morning (rather than pay for a day I'll barely use). I'm also hoping that by doing on-line check in, I can go directly to my room and skip the front desk. So how will I get to my room? Well, I haven't quite figured that out yet!

The ECV won't be there when I arrive. I come in around 8:00 at night, and will have the ECV delivered the next morning (rather than pay for a day I'll barely use). I'm also hoping that by doing on-line check in, I can go directly to my room and skip the front desk. So how will I get to my room? Well, I haven't quite figured that out yet!
you are going to want it when you arrive in case your room is far from front desk. you will need a way to get from near the desk even if you do online check in and most resorts do not have loaner wheelchairs in lobby. I would pay the extra day because even with taking a taxi/uber you will be dropped at the front not your room

you are going to want it when you arrive in case your room is far from front desk. you will need a way to get from near the desk even if you do online check in and most resorts do not have loaner wheelchairs in lobby. I would pay the extra day because even with taking a taxi/uber you will be dropped at the front not your room

Yeah-that's what I was thinking as I typed my last reply. Trying to be a cheapskate.

No guarantee but our last trip we were able to pick up our scooters early. We got them a half day early. We didn't use them our first night, but it was nice to have for early extra magic morning hour the next day.

And I wouldn’t view it as an “extra day.” Having the ECV will enable you to go around. your resort in the evening and get a good start on the next day.

I also used to try to "save a day" of charges when I rented. But I found out, that at least for Walker, I didn't pay anymore for 8pm than 9am, the next morning.

It was the same price.

So, check on that too.

I also used to try to "save a day" of charges when I rented. But I found out, that at least for Walker, I didn't pay anymore for 8pm than 9am, the next morning.

It was the same price.

So, check on that too.

I also rented from Walker and had a similar experience. We took a red-eye and arrived at our hotel at 7am. When I arranged for the scooter I asked if they could have it there that early in the morning. The gal at Walker said they’d delivery it to the hotel the evening before at no extra charge....and they did!

My thought is if the walk to the room too much. Having the scooter the first night could be more of a benefit by not starting your vacation either very tired or in pain. We have learnt that the extra time with a scooter was well worth the money for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!