ECV and The Swan/AKV

CarolAnnC

<font color=blue>Caught Smuggling Jello Shot Syrin
I previously myself rented an ECV down on the Boardwalk area. I cannot recall the name of the company. We are taking my mother in June and I will need one for her. Does anyone recall this company name? Or is there a company that you could recommend that could send a sturdy vehicle over to the Swan for her to use for a few days?

We will be at AKV prior, but I am thinking of renting the ECV at the parks for that portion of the trip. At the Swan though, she would like to drive around the Boardwalk area I am sure.

She would like an ECV that would not be easily tipped over, maybe 4 wheels in the front? The ones the parks rent are very nice and durable, but also expensive, IMHO. Anyone with experience in this regard? Thanks so much..

If you click on where it says "disABILTIES" at the top of this page it will take you to the Index. One of the top items is the "disABILTIES FAQ" which will gives lots of useful information. Post #2 discusses mobility and lists locations for rentals that people in the forum have used and do not have (major) problems with.

Or, if you want an easier route, click on the link in my signature.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=595713
FAQs has a list of sites that rent ECVs.

I would just get one for the whole trip as parks are so expensive. You could get a week rate that is pretty low. Randy's, Walkers, and Boardwalk are recommended and the first two have diehard fans, lol.

Welcome to disAbilities and if you have any questions feel free to ask. I specialize in special diets, food, DLR, disAbilities, and neurovariations.

I also give out hugs and dole whips
Laurie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter