Ebay Ressie

TOONTOWN

Mouseketeer
just saw auction #6571363435 on ebay its for nov 29-dec 3 no reserve!!! i believe it was saratoga springs

TOONTOWN said:
just saw auction #6571363435 on ebay its for nov 29-dec 3 no reserve!!! i believe it was saratoga springs
It's not uncommon to see reservations for DVC resorts on ebay - was there something special about this one that caught your eye?

Best wishes -

P.S. Some here say the reservations on ebay usually rent for quite a bit more than those offered on the DIS Rent/Trade Board.

i checked out the auction. I believe he said, he would close early, if he had a good offer. I guess he got one.

It's different to close an auction early than to just have it disappear. It appears ebay closed it for whatever reason since it now shows as an invalid item.

He can close it down himself if he wants and it just disappears, like you said.

He can close it down but then the listing can still be seen with the message "the seller has ended this auction because the item is no longer available". If it says "Invalid", as it did when I clicked on the link, eBay ended it for some reason.

Oh, I bet he wasnt square trade verified. If you want to sell travel you have to be or ebay will close the auction. :confused3

to get everyone all excited. i just couldn't believe how cheap it was and i'm going on the 2nd or I would have just bid for myself :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter