Eating The World for Christmas and New Years 2019

House of Good Fortune (the store in China)

Skyler and Cary got another drink in China...this time a peach one...they enjoyed it...lots of flavor...cost was $4.26.

img_4301.jpg

TOTAL = $1100.60

Reactions: DLo
Shanghi Holiday Kitchen

Along the promenade we stopped at Shanghi Holiday Kitchen. We ordered the Mongolian Beef Bao Bun and a Fortune Cookie. This was my favorite here. Great flavor and enough meat but I could have used a little more but the bun is SO soft and fluffy that it all blends really well.

img_4309.jpg

We also got the Pork and Vegetable Egg Rolls...that everyone split and loved...but we generally love egg rolls. It's a new thing for the kids so where we did not used to have to share with them, we now do...BOO! There were two regular sized rools and they were filled nicely and not the least bit greasy...

img_4311.jpg

Then we grabbed an order of the Chengdu Street Fries. This was a great spin on fries! We all liked these...they were a bit spicy but just the right amount. Cary thought they were a bit too spicy but he's a wimp so take that for what it's worth.

img_4312.jpg

We did not get one item from the menu but it was just because we did not think we needed all that right now or we wouldn't be able to enjoy Norway! Our total here was $17.65...well worth it!

TOTAL = $1118.25

Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe

We headed to the Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe for goodies! Somehow I was really bad with receipts today...so I'm guessing on what this stuff is and how much it costs but it will be educated guesses.

So we grabbed one of these...not sure what is is called but it was an apple pie thing...it was a vanilla custard-y type thing with apple pie type filling and a pie like crust om the bottom covered in a pretty layer of light mint colored "frosting"...I am SO not a pastry chef! Tyler and I shared this. I was surprised he wanted to since apple pie is not really his thing but he liked it and so did I.

img_4315.jpg

img_4319.jpg

Skyler got her favorite here..
.Troll Horn - Puff Pastry filled with Orange Marmalade Cream. She loves these and gets one almost every time lately! She eats the cream first and then the horn ... and she dies not like to share !

img_4318.jpg

Cary got his favorite here...the
Rice Cream - Creamy Rice Pudding topped with Strawberry Sauce. He gets this every time and I am the only one who even wants him to share so he does not usually have to share much. I find the rice pudding part of this not super sweet but when you mix it in with the strawberries, it is a perfect amount of sweet!

img_4317.jpg

We were able to find a table to eat at but it is always crowded over there! Everything was fresh and good. We also got some cups of ice for our water and pop. Our total here was $15.26.

TOTAL = $1133.51

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!