Eating On Nye Without Paying For A Fancy Do?

Orion33

Second star on the right and straight on till morn
Is this possible or are all restaurants in on taking advantage of the it being New Years Eve?

As you don't get halfboard vouchers included for NYE, are restaurants like the Lucky Nugget etc. all out of bounds unless you book a special NYE meal and pay special NYE prices for it or do they just not open?

We are staying at the Castle Club NYE and obviously want to eat at some point that evening, but having spent all that money on the room (for 1 night :eek: ) we are looking at keeping eating costs down so one of the New Years Eve special meals would be out of the question-

We would love to book the Lucky Nugget but obviously if they do something special there for NYE which raises the costs then at present it looks like we will all be heading for Caseys! (Not that there is anything wrong with Caseys it just gets a bit cold eating a hot dog out on the street at that time of year!) and would much rather have a meal of some sorts-just not for the extortionate amounts the hotels charge!

heeeeeeeeeeeeelp. (I cannot believe how quick the year is going one minute I am counting the months to my May trip, now I am about 40 days off my August one and suddenly thinking-oh god less than 6 months to Dismas!!!)

How about going to Lucky Nugget or somewhere for a late lunch and then just having a snack in the evening. as you are in Castle Club you will be able to have afternoon tea as well remember.

I'm pretty sure it's only certain restaurants that have the expensive menus. As soon as the new brochure comes out it will list the special meals ~ the places that aren't listed should have business as usual.

I think this will include The Lucky Nugget, Cafe Mickey, Rainforest, Annettes, Plaza Gardens ........ so hopefully you won't end up at Casey's! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter