Eating off Disney Property?

Carolann

Earning My Ears
Has anyone eaten at "Pebbles" that is at the Crossroad Plaza across from the Disney Hotels? Any information would be great. Thanks

I've eaten there, but it was so long ago I can't recall very much other than it was a very nice place, the food was really good, and the bill was really easy to handle! It's a favorite of a couple locals I know.

Sharon

I have eaten there, I found the food just okay, it is inexpensive though. There are lots of good places to eat off site, my favorite is Bahama Breeze, has carribbean food, tropical atmosphere, great drinks, & inexpensive.

oooh . . . . where is Bahama Breeze, sounds good. What do they have on the menu and do they have children menus? Husband's family will be joining us, they have a 6 year old and a 2 year old. What do you think?

www.bahamabreeze.com

They have two, one is right on I drive. They have stuff like jerk chicken pasta, conch fritters, coconut shrimp, fried plantains, beef kabobs, fish, filet mignon and more! They must have a kids menu but my kids love the coconut shrimp!
They have a nice outdoor area with entertainment & you can order off the appetizer menu out there.

They do have a kids menu with pizza, chicken fingers, grilled cheese and macaroni and cheese. Great atmosphere. Wonderful service and food. It is child friendly and reasonably priced for the great quality of the food. Try the onion rings.

Not too far from crossroads plaza is also Landry's seafood. It is a chain seafood place that was excellent. They had a kids' menu with the usual stuff. I can't eat Crab, buy my dh and inlaws said the stuffed mushrooms were to die for.

Pebbles is a classy little restaurant located in the back of the CR area. It has a little more upscale atomsphere but is not formal or stuffy. We have enjoyed a couple of meals there.

I would consider the Bahama Breeze but as I posted on another off-site post very recently....I think that the BB has yet to earn some of the raves that they have received. We actually found it a bit on the pricey side. They have excellent key lime pie but it is $6.95 a slice.

Landry's is across the street (Vineland) from the BB. Both restaurants are on 535. The salad and bread at Landrys are great. Good catfish, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter