Eat To Live

That's a good idea about the fruit, today is day three and I feel very hungry, I know I am not eating enough but I need to work on some of the recipes more, instead of just eating plain raw veggies and salad, fruit and I put a tupperware of chick peas in the refrig to snack on. I don't feel weak, just very hungry, stomach is growling. Right now my husband is cooking himself a cheesesteak for dinner and it smells so good. I am having the lentil stew and corn on the cob:sad2:[:confused:/QUOTE]

I love cheesesteak! I believe that falls under cruel & unusual punishment. :lmao:

Well it's first thing Saturday morning and I weighed myself and I am 6 pounds lighter !! I am sure it is mostly water weight, but hey I will take it. I know we are going to go out for dinner one night this weekend, so I have been checking the menu online to figure out what I am going to get. Gotta be prepared !

Well it's first thing Saturday morning and I weighed myself and I am 6 pounds lighter !! I am sure it is mostly water weight, but hey :cheer2:I will take it. I know we are going to go out for dinner one night this weekend, so I have been checking the menu online to figure out what I am going to get. Gotta be prepared !

Congrats!!!!

:cheer2:

Hi there, wish you good luck for your Eat to live path, you will definitely get which you want, you can plan your eating in following way:
Breakfast - green smoothies, Lunch - green smoothies,
Snack - 1/2 cup grains and fruits, Dinner - steamed veggies/soups.

Hi there, wish you good luck for your Eat to live path, you will definitely get which you want, you can plan your eating in following way:
Breakfast - green smoothies, Lunch - green smoothies,
Snack - 1/2 cup grains and fruits, Dinner - steamed veggies/soups.

Thanks!

This is an old thread, but I just found it and was wondering if anyone else is trying the 6 week challenge? I just started week 3 and so far so good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts