Eat somewhere new even if you don’t love the menu?

Every trip, we keep some favorites, but always try and add a few new ones.
However, we have never added a restaurant where we were not excited with the menu. If the menu doesn't look good to us, why would we want to eat there? That holds true at home and on vacation.

I like trying new things. if I am uncertain about the menu, I may hold off until I either see good reviews of the food or wait until they have something on the menu I would like - best example is Tiffins. I was not too sure about the menu when it came out, but I am going there in May now. If I was a picky eater, I would probably not do that

I've tried new places even though the menu didn't really appeal and have been pleasantly surprised most of the time.

I am more a once in a lifer at Disneyworld (went in 2004, 2010 and planning 2019). So, most restaurants are new to us- and frequently based on other factors than menu (my daughter must eat with Eyore, the other with mad hatter, my mom wants to eat with the animals, I am really into steam punk and 1920s so Edison, etc). For some menus that fit those factors I actually may not be won over by the menu but there is something there that appeals. And when I look at a menu and see nothing appeals, I just ask the waiter what is the best dish here. Sometimes I might preface it with not counting curry dishes, or something I am in the mood to avoid, but in general what you get is always decent and sometimes amazing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!