Eat and drink till we drop! An Adults Only Trip! - Updated 12/30 & Completed

I have been away too long but enjoyed reading the end of your report! You made me want to go back to WL! Now I’m gonna go do some price checking :rolleyes: always love reading your TRs and I’m so glad you and Andy were able to get away!!

I have been away too long but enjoyed reading the end of your report! You made me want to go back to WL! Now I’m gonna go do some price checking :rolleyes: always love reading your TRs and I’m so glad you and Andy were able to get away!!

Umm, hello, stay there in May!!!!:love:

and headed to the bar to get a drink.
We love getting drinks at Geyser Point!

I knew that I wanted to try the Brisket Appatizer. So we ordered that to share.
Brisket Dip

Cheesy Barbecue Brisket

with House-made Chip

This was SOOOO good!!! I could have had a larger potion and just had that for dinner. It was cheesy and BBQ sweet but not too sweet. Or at least not for me. I do perfer by BBQ sweeter than spicy.
Sounds like something my DH would like. I sent him a photo and description of it. I don't think they had it when we were there last.

I think this is what I had... Or maybe it just isn't on the menu online? I thought it was a Blueberry something or another...
They have a Blueberry Vodka Lemonade. Its very good. I wonder if that's what you had.

This is the Crab Cake Sandwich. Which is apparently not on the menu anymore. Which is sad as this was a solid sandwich. Not the Best Crab Cake I have had but still very good.
I love that sandwich. That makes me sad if its gone from the menu. Apparently I need to do some menu research for our upcoming trips.

The atmosphere at Geyser Point was really nice, you could tell there were some folks who came down each night and had gotten friendly with the bartenders. It's just a nice place to chill.
We really love it and yes, we get friendly with the bartenders because we love getting drinks from GP.

It was a great first Adults only trip for us! And luckily Andy really enjoyed it. And it totally in for doing it again next year! We want to try and get a couple of our friends to come with us but we will see, one pair is getting married and the other "might" go with there kids in December, so I am not sure that is in the cards. BUT I def know we will be going one way or another! Woo Hoo!!
We are doing Oct 9/10-13 as our second adults only trip this year, so come on down!!

That’s exactly why my husband wants to stay there! He stayed at a different resort as a kid where they could take a boat to MK and he said it was the best. Do you know how often they run the larger boats? Not needing to fold the stroller would be amazing!!
WL is our DVC home and we always have a double stroller. Rarely have we ever had the smaller boats to the MK. There are the smaller ones to the CR and FW from to MK, in our experience, it is almost always the big boat.

Ok... I finally read through this one. Now time to join the current TR. Looks like a fun adults only trip with a lot of good food. I think that's part of why I kept starting and leaving. I'd see a few pictures and start to get hungry.

Thanks for the WL pictures. Definitely my favorite resort too and I just kind of had to pause at that picture of the entrance to take it in.

I look forward to getting started on the next TR!

Ok... I finally read through this one. Now time to join the current TR. Looks like a fun adults only trip with a lot of good food. I think that's part of why I kept starting and leaving. I'd see a few pictures and start to get hungry.

Thanks for the WL pictures. Definitely my favorite resort too and I just kind of had to pause at that picture of the entrance to take it in.

I look forward to getting started on the next TR!
Thanks for reading! It was a great adult only trip. I feel like it was a practice trip and have better plans for our next one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!