Easy WDW?

I can understand arguing over the value and accuracy of your crowd calendars (though obviously others find them both useful and accurate), but then going on to claim that you're only doing this because you "enjoy all the clicks?"

Are you supposed to hate each and every click? :laughing:

When clicks are your only compensation for your labours, and represent the appreciation of the many people who visit your site and make use of your calendars (and presumably find them helpful), why not enjoy them?

New t-shirt idea "Hate the clicks"

My point obviously was that more than one institution can do statistical analysis. I don't just pull stuff out of a hat, or make up information. If someone doesn't like the information or find it useful, that's certainly their opinion and are welcome to it. To think that I'm not intelligent enough to create a quality calendar is sort of humorous though. Hate the clicks!

I find Kenny's crowd calendars invaluable. I am a loyal subscriber and plan my multiple trips a year around his. I feel they are extremely useful or I wouldn't subscribe. Specially since I don't meet characters.
You may not agree but the accusations you made seem like a personal attack.
I had something like this occur here before. May have been the same individual, but I don't keep track. I remember posting the actual crowds and average waits for a full week to demonstrate that stats were involved in the park choices. I appreciate your support and that you find my product worthwhile.

New t-shirt idea "Hate the clicks"

My point obviously was that more than one institution can do statistical analysis. I don't just pull stuff out of a hat, or make up information. If someone doesn't like the information or find it useful, that's certainly their opinion and are welcome to it. To think that I'm not intelligent enough to create a quality calendar is sort of humorous though. Hate the clicks!

22pcw4.jpg

:laughing:

I had something like this occur here before. May have been the same individual, but I don't keep track. I remember posting the actual crowds and average waits for a full week to demonstrate that stats were involved in the park choices. I appreciate your support and that you find my product worthwhile.

Your calendars are great! It’s not the only thing I consider when choosing where do go but it certainly helps! Sometimes I wish you gave explanations for why certain days are rated certain ways but otherwise I love them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!