Eastern Excursions-what' the best and worst?

Rachele

Earning My Ears
Just trying to get an excursion itinerary for the 7-day Eastern cruise figured out, which excursions are a must and could you tell a little about them and your experience. Also which were terrible and why did you hate them? Thanks.

Bumping .... hope to find out more information for our October cruise! We did the Butterfly Farm in St. Martin and the Trunk Bay snorkel in 2000. I liked both but don't feel that the Butterfly Farm is necessary to repeat.

Thanks!!

We did the 5-star snorkel excursion at St. John, and although I didn't expect to like snorkeling, I loved it and the beach was beautiful! Id totally recommend that! We did a horseback riding excursion at St. Thomas on our first Eastern Cruise that was also great fun, but they don't offer that anymore.

We did the Butterfly farm in St. Martin, and while the tour of the island was neat, we were not too impressed with the Butterfly farm itself. My niece, who was 6 at the time, however, ADORED the Butterfly farm!

Kathy

In St Martin the Golden Eagle Catamarran is a lot of fun. There were 39 of us from the boards on that excursion this past January. You'll sail for an hour or so to a location where you'll snorkel for an hour and a half. On the ride back they'll serve sandwiches and drinks. The ride back is a blast as you're sailing back into the waves and they come crashing over the bow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter